I. ShaunCon 2003
II. Guild Game Demonstrations/Participation/Conventions
III. Coterie of the Pale Heart: No representatives available at this meeting. More information can be found via the Coterie Info link on the website or by calling (913) 384-7773 or emailing SabineKinfolk@juno.com
At the Nov. 13th meeting the following items will be brought up in this order:
I. ShaunCon XXI:
A. Volunteers needed for the convention (Steve & Amy)
B. Post Card Status (Rob)
C. Signage (Sterling)
D. Trogdor (Bob)
E. Press Kits (Shaun)
II. Weekend in Dyvers
A. Location (Matt)
B. Time (Matt)
I. ShaunCon 2004
1. When? Blue Ridge Mall still? Costs associated with the 2004 convention set yet? (Kevin/John)
2. Events (Kevin): Update/Start discussions, preliminary deadlines noted
3. Preregistration/Attendees (Kevin/Melinda): Process same as 2003? When does prereg go live? Badge cost schedule determined if we have a cost idea for site, insurance, and chair/table fees (or set date to discuss such things if we do NOT have this information yet).
4. Judges (Kevin): Discuss discount program for 2004
5. Volunteer Program (Steve & Amy): Detail the program plus make any necessary changes.
6. TOs (Kevin): Address these issues: Application process, voting/approval process, fee schedule, HQ/table allotment, deadlines (and what advertising we can provide on our site), badge allotment. Essentially, we are nailing down this process and making it formal so that we can post it on the website and have CLEAR expectations of what and when and how.
7. Dealers (Shaun): Table fees for vendors, table allotment, badge allotment, deadlines (including what kind of advertising support they can expect on our site given their ability to PAY by a certain deadline).
8. Food card (Kevin): Have it again?
9. Food vendors (Kevin): Have any? Do they fall under dealers or have their own fee schedule (or "free food" provisions).
10. Signage (Sterling): Do we need any?
11. Postcards (Rob): Do these again? When?
12. Prize support (Bob): Do this again? Deadlines for assistance?
13. Press Kits (Shaun): Start compiling ideas for the 2004 convention.
14. Membership Cards (Shaun/John): Implementation of RPGKC membership cards (for both 2003 and 2004)
II. Website information (Miranda)
We're missing valuable information about various things from our site, such as these items (and sub-items):
come up with a preliminary list of things it'd be nice to have
online and assign
action items that take into account (a) who has
the stuff and (b) when that person can get the stuff to someone
else to update
(c) when Person B can get this information to the Scribe