Role-Players Guild of Kansas City, Ltd. Meeting Minutes May
I. Meeting Time and Place
- The meetings will be held on the 13th of the month (unless
the 13th falls on a Sunday, in which case the meeting will take
place on Monday the 14th).
- The location is the Blue Ridge Mall.
- Convention planning will take place after the meeting.
- Parking is in a specified location due to the fact the doors
will be locked.
- Only one person opposed this plan when it came to a vote.
- The June meeting is the place for nominating people for various
- The July meeting is when these nominations will be voted upon.
Be sure to attend if you want to have a say in your officers!
III. Convention Updates (in the order in which information was
- Magic/Rogue Trader fees/prices were discussed.
- We need to see flyers getting out there. Several have been
printed; if you can distribute them, pick them up at Sam's store
(Myth's and Legend's).
- If you want to make sure the art show happens, please email
Misty and volunteer to help her!
- We need to figure out a policy regarding disruptions and kids.
We're looking into seeing if daycare is a possibility. (Fees
paid by the parents, of course.)
- Rob is setting up the PayPal account.
- Membership cards need to be printed; we need an official computer
- Next convention games: Living Jungle (poll for wanted events
on Yahoo! Groups); Champions of Emerald Empire replaces L5R.
- Tabletop is no longer giving discounts to Guild members.
V. Guild Game Demonstrations/Participation/Conventions
- See the upcoming meetings on Guildletters home page for meeting
and game night information.
- T-shirts are available for ShaunCon (XL and XXL available);
Revenge of the Boxed Text shirts are available in M through XXL
sizes. [Editor’s note: Someone please update my size listing
by posting them to me or to the Yahoo! group. I seem to recall
someone saying we’re
out of a size for one of these shirts now.]
- If you're running a game day that is, by definition, open to
the public, please post to the Yahoo! RPGKC group. If you want
to have your game day posted on the site, please contact your
friendly Scribe with relevant details. (Check out this page for
VI. Coterie of the Pale Heart: No representatives available at
this meeting. More information can be found via the Coterie Info
link on the website or by calling (913) 384-7773 or emailing SabineKinfolk@juno.com