Family Membership plans allow up to five dependents to be attached to an account. This would typically involve the main member who signed up for the account, plus a spouse and up to four dependents. All receive the same benefits of membership, although dependents are Class II members (e.g. non-voting members).
To assign dependents, follow these steps:
- Log in under the Members section.
- Select Manage Family Subscribers. Note: Individual Membership plans will not see this option.
- On the Manage Group Members screen, click the red "New Members" button (see screen shot).
- Provide username, password, email and other required information needed to create the account and submit the form.
- Repeat as needed for more dependents.